- Function & design resulting in groundbreaking transformation
- Award-winning concept
- Handcrafted in Southern California
- Durable, lightweight, easy to maintain shells
- Made with recyclable & recycled materials
- Improved, more uniform and pleasant, heating performance
- Simple assembly & lift cover for propane tank & lighting access
- Uncompromised truly commercial performance w/ USA made Infrared Dynamics Sunglo heater
- US and Intl. Patents
Allison Outdoor Heater at a Glance
Aside from its obvious sculptural appeal, the design of the Kindle Heater results in a more effective heating canopy. Instead of the heat dissipating as it rises, the shade directs it downward, using a chimney-like effect, enveloping the user in consistent warmth that is softer, more pleasant, than with a stand-alone unit. Pilot re-lighting or uneven burner flame caused by the slightest breeze is mitigated as the shade acts as a shield that, like a hurricane lantern, protects the heater’s engine from the elements. Each shade is lined with a revolutionary, patented, Firewall Protection for added safety and improved performance. The Kindle Heater shells are made of 100% recyclable composite materials that are impact, dent, and scratch resistant, UV protected, virtually chemical proof, and easy to clean for years of good looks. All Kindle Living components are handmade and assembled in Southern California.
For uncompromised performance in the most rigorous of commercial applications, this Kindle Heater is powered by a USA made, CSA Certified, Infrared Dynamics Sunglo patio heater, rated at 40,000 Btu/Hr with A270 Propane (LP) or 50,000 Btu/Hr Natural Gas (NG) heater, with readily available replaceable parts and service network.
With Sunglo A270 LP Heater, A242 NG Heater Optional.
For pricing information, please contact Kindle Living or your local distributor directly.